Women’s Health & Birth Control
If you have questions about what birth control method is best for you, protecting yourself from getting a sexually transmitted infection or getting a vaccine to prevent cancer, we are here to help.
We have highly trained expert nurses and nurse practitioners to answer your questions, do an exam, run tests for sexually transmitted infections and provide the best method of birth control that fits your life style.
Services are completely confidential.
Women’s Health Services Include:
- Birth control- Pills, shots, Nexplanon, IUDs
- Condoms – male and female
- Physical exams and Pap tests
- Breast exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV/AIDS testing
- Counseling on safer sex and birth control methods
- Immunizations including the cervical cancer prevention shot (HPV)
Free services to teens
Low cost, sliding scale for women 20 years and older
We accept Aetna, Cigna, Medicaid and Medicare
Visit or call your local Public Health Department and schedule an appointment today.
Walk-in service is available